If you want to explore all the issues related to the speeding up of uploading mobile web pages, Google offers a very comprehensive guide under a newly introduced certification ( mujer busca hombre pergamino Mobile Sites ) where detailed countermeasures and strategic analysis are explained in detail be compliant with Google's guidelines and standards.
Summing up I can point you out three interesting ideas that are being imposed in the mobile world:
- The i thought about this AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) project
- The Progressive Web App ( best dating service singapore PWA )
- Introducing the rencontre fhp 2014 HTTP2 protocol
AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
- Allow load only to asynchronous scripts (so you can not block the upload of the structure - DOM - and slow the rendering of the page)
- Resource dimensions must be declared statically
- Extensions can not block rendering
- Third-party code can only be loaded in iframe mode
- The CSS code must be embedded in the page
- Web fonts are optimized
- Style recalculations are minimized
- Animations are performed on the GPU
- Download Optimization
http://www.bicialpedrete.es/?okno=conocer-hombres-escoceses&9b1=ee PWA (Progressive Web App)
The Progressive Web App (PWA) is a kind of mobile application on the site and does not require submission on the Apple Store or Google Play. They guarantee APP presence on the Home screen, reliability, involvement (through the notifications system for new published content), and increased conversions.
HTTP2 is the newest version of the HTTP protocol. What is changed is how the data flow between the client and the server is structured and transported. HTTP2 also allows the server to send more data than those required by the client, improving paging times significantly.